Ride the rapids on one of the Colorado River's most scenic sections on a full- or half-day whitewater rafting tour of Fisher Towers from Moab. Grab a paddle to navigate class I and II rapids if you like, or just sit back and enjoy the scenery featured in many western films while a river guide does all the work. Learn about the river’s geology and ancient history along the way, and break for lunch at a secluded beach during this classic Utah adventure.
- Full- or half-day whitewater rafting tour from Moab
- Ride Fisher Towers, one of the most gorgeous sections of the Colorado River
- Float through the scenery featured in western films starring John Wayne and Johnny Depp
- Choice of a paddle boat, where everyone pitches in, or a raft on which only the guide paddles
- Beverages and lunch on a river beach included
- No rafting experience required; great for beginners
- Includes transfers from Moab
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Rafting tour
- Cups and Water
- Professional Guide
Departure & Return
We depart from 378 N Main St, 378 N Main St, Moab, UT 84532, USA (Open in Google Maps) At 8:00 AM, and return right to the same place at the end of the day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Paddle boats (where everyone paddles) are an option upon request (48-hour advance notice required).
- Infants must sit on laps Please call our office to reconfirm your tour the day before your trip date
- Most travelers can participate Please bring a water bottle This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers Operated by Adrift Adventures